Please join us for our next HReview breakfast seminar: *
In Sickness and In Health: Managing Employees with Illnesses or WSIB Injuries
Illness in the Workplace
- Obtaining useful medical information about an employee's condition
- Employee obligations during accommodation and return to work
- Implementing and monitoring a gradual return to work program
- What is (and is not) a "disability" under the Human Rights Code?
- Disciplining (or terminating) for illness or injury-related attendance issues
- Reporting and return-to-work obligations under the WSIB
- Handling recurring conditions
- Entitlement to WSIB cost relief
- Disciplining (or terminating) after a WSIB claim
- Objecting to a WSIB ruling
(Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.; program at 8:00 a.m.)
3201 Hwy 7 West, Vaughan, ON L4K 5Z7
We look forward to seeing you!
* Law Society of Upper Canada CPD Credits: This HReview Seminar may be applied toward general CPD credits.
* HRPAO CHRP designated members should inquire at www.hrpa.ca for certification eligibility guidelines regarding this HReview Seminar.